BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, May 6, 2011

Groceries

So for a new off topic, I thought I would post all the groceries I bought from the receipt. And prices...see how those change in the future!

Walmart Grocery Receipt

Thomas Plain Bagels  $3.38
Great Value White Bread $0.98
Garlic Parm. Bread (from their bakery area) $1.50
Lupo's Chicken Spiedies $6.05
1 lb Ground Beef $3.48
2.25 lb Ground Beef $7.58
1/2 lb Hard Salami $2.79
Amish Macaroni Salad from Deli Area $1.98
Michalena's Cheese Manicotti $1.00
Michalena's Wheels and Cheese $1.00
Banquet Cherry Berry Pie $0.74
Banquet Apple Pie $0.74
Great Value Buttery Rounds (compare to Ritz) $1.34
Krustez Crumb Cake $1.98
Ranch Pringles $1.47
Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce $1.50
Great Value Double Pepperoni Frozen Pizza $4.75
Totinos Pepperoni Pizza $1.25
Totinos Pepperoni Pizza $1.25
Great Value Munster Chesse $2.23
String Cheese $3.48
4-pk of yoplait vanilla $2.08
Yoplait Cherry $0.58
Yoplait Key lime $0.58
Cookies and Cream yogurt $0.58
Hormel Pepperoni $2.98
Green Grapes $1.44
Mushrooms $1.98
Onion $1.32
Garlic $0.52
Great Value Crushed Tomatoes $1.18
Great Value Crushed Tomatoes $1.18
Ragu Tomato, Onion, Garlic Spaghetti Sauce $1.72
5th Season Italian Seasoning $0.50
5th Season Garlic Salt $0.50
Great Value Grape Jelly $1.82
Great Value Orange Juice (compare to Simply Orange) $2.58
Jello Strawberry Cheesecake pudding $2.98
Great Value Sandwich Baggies (100ct) $2.48
Great Value Thin Spaghetti (32oz) $1.54
Great Value Homestyle Vanilla $2.88
Great Value Sliced Frozen Strawberries $2.28
Great Value 1% gallon Milk $2.14
12 pk Vanilla Coco-Cola $4.98
NY Dep Fee $0.60

Phew!! What a list! Now are you interested what in the world will come out of that? 

Dinner #1: Spaghetti with homemade spaghetti sauce with ground beef and pepperoni!! Delishish!!  This makes alot so we will be having a few leftovers. Probaby one dinner with leftovers and then I'll probably have it for lunch the rest of the week.
Dinner #2: Meatloaf with frozen corn that I bought last week. This will might be a leftover. Usually Stanley polishes it off the first night.
Dinner #3: Frozen Pizza
Dinner #4: Chicken Spiedies with Rice

For lunches I usually take either leftovers or a frozen Michalena's dinner, string cheese, applesauce, yogurt or pudding. Stanley takes a salami sandwich with chips usually.

Snacks for the week: cheese and pepperoni with crackers, puddings, string cheese, applesauce, ice cream with strawberries!!, pringles, green grapes.

Breakfast: Stanley has a bagel with butter and OJ every morning. I have LIFE cereal with OJ every morning. (I bought Great Value Life cereal last week and still have enough that I didn't have to buy it this week)

So that's we eat usually. I can't say it changes a whole lot week to week.  Dinners change but breakfast and lunch are always the same.  I'll have to post after I go to Wegman's sometime to compare the prices and what I buy different. Because I know that I do buy different things when I shop at Wegmans. I like their produce and meat more so I get more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment