BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4th

Today I had a Dr's appointment. She gave me the paperwork to get my labs done. One is a CBC (complete blood count), the other is for the glucose screening test. This test to see if I'm suspectible to gestational diabetes. If I don't pass the screening, then I have to go back for a 3 hour glucose tolerance test.  The glucose screening test is an hour long.  I don't have to get it done for about three weeks still though she said.  Baby's heartbeat was about 155 bpm. And blood pressure was 132/70 which she said was good.  I gained 6 lbs from the last visit according to their scale. My scale says 6 lbs less than their scale does. I guess their's is right.  So I think total I have gained 16 lbs maybe.  I don't think thats too bad. Next appointment is in 4 weeks. Then it will go to every other week for 3 or 4 weeks. And then to every week!! It is going so quickly. Next ultrasound is around 35/36 weeks, so 10 more weeks. :( I want to see her sooner. I have also been feeling her quite a bit every day now. The other night she kicked so hard while I was resting my hand on my stomach. Stanley was sitting next to me so I had him put his hand there quick so he could feel her. She kicked again for him but not as strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment