BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bathroom

So we had our bathroom ceiling redone a month or so ago. But in doing that our bathroom needed to be repainted as you can see below.  I didn't like the color it was previously anyways.


 These two pictures (above/below) were painter sample testers. I ended up choosing neither of them to use. But instead went with a color I did not have a tester for.  I actually like the one below but Stanley said he didn't like it. It was too green.

So this is a progress photo of what the color of the bathroom is now.  It is all painted now but I still need to add decorating touches, etc.  I want to get a new shower curtain like the ones they have in hotels. Here are some pictures of what I'm looking for...

I also want to get the curved shower rod. It adds so much space to the shower.  I will post more pictures when it is all finished to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment