Saturday, April 9, 2011
Vacation
So we are up and getting things put together so we are ready to leave on our vacation to Georgia. The suitcase has been packed for two days already. Stanley is cleaning the pellet stove and he already did the dishes. Our plane doesn't leave until 5:20 pm out of Elmira, so we will leave here around 3-ish. We will arrive in Detriot around 6:44pm and then land in Chattanooga, TN at 9:45pm. All that sounds so much nicer than our usual 14 hour car ride that starts at 6 am and doesn't end until 8 pm. I'm a little skeptical on how this flying thing works though, I haven't flown since 2003 and that was to S. Africa. At lot of things have changed since then. I won't have internet while I'm away except on our iTouch so you will have to stay posted for a nice long blog with pictures when we get back next Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment