BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wooden Clog

We found a wooden clog at an antique shop and it made me instantly think of Ben and Amanda.  It was quite large though and there was only one. I have been wondering if all the wooden clogs are like this.  And if this is even similar to what Amanda owns.  Also at this antique shop they had quilts someone had made that were very colorful. I took a picture on my phone for Amanda, so maybe tomorrow I can put that on here. I also had yet another dream of Ben and Amanda.  It wasn't sad but at this point I can't remember what it was. It was at least 3 days ago.  This is the third dream in less than a month.

1 comment:

  1. I just put a picture of me wearing my first pair of wooden shoes on my blog. The goal during dancing is to stomp hard enough on the pavement to crack them...I finally managed to do that in my third year. It's a pretty old picture though from my sophomore year in high school

    ReplyDelete