BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday

Today started off dark and grey. But by 4 o'clock when it was time to leave work, it was sunny and blue skies! I got in my car and it said 73 degrees. I came home and took Logan outside and played ball and frisbee.  We had alot of fun together.  He isn't used to it being so nice out. He was panting and tired after 10 mintues. So we both came in and had a drink and dinner.  I have the sliding glass door open and the pellet stove off. I've forgotten that this is what spring feels like. Some of my tulips have budded and blossomed. Driving home from work, I realized that many of the trees are budding and noticable enough that you can see the green and red buds. Yay for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment